As I expected , the Wifi in the Athens airport caused me to lose part of my blog, so I simply just published it, unedited ... forgive me... but it's a pain in the butt to fix ...
What I wanted to add were the two artifacts that need mentioning. First, in Anne's room you can see pictures of famous movie stars and actors that she would cut out from a cinema magazine;she did this to have hope, as if the decorating her wall kept her a normal teen. The other, picture of her father Otto Frank standing in the apartment years later ... I had to walk away ...
The other painful displays were the copies of the orders to send her family to the camp -- crudely typed on paper and notecards ... all because of hate ... hate that still exists in all forms. (I will save that rant for another blog.)
Again, the power or words, of writing, can change the world, if only people would read and listen.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment